Nutrient Percentage per Volume
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)
|Soluble Potash (K20)
Ammonium Sulfate, Potassium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, and Potassium Sulfate.
Specific Gravity 1.22 • 1 U.S. Gallon = 10.21 lbs • pH: 3.74
NH4 Plus™ has all of the same great qualities as all Proven Foliar™ products PLUS these unique qualities: • Rapid green- up for growth, recovery and vigor
• Contains a proprietary blend of organic facilitators that buffer the nutrients and promote efficient uptake and assimilation
• 8% sulfur (S)- often referred to as the fourth major element
• Ammonium sulfate [(NH4)2SO4] form of nitrogen (N) commonly used in cool, maritime climates to better manage disease pressure while promoting recovery
• Consistent and predictable results
• Perfect as one component of a nitrogen (N) spoon feeding program
• Promotes acidification of rhizosphere with sequential and extended use
• Ammonium sulfate has been shown to discourage moss
• Compatible with other Grigg Brothers® products, plant growth regulators, and pesticides
• Contains phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K) for complete analysis
• Mix with Grigg Brothers® Ultraplex, Microburst, or Iron Combo Chelate for enhanced color, longevity, and plant physiological processes
In addition to the General Application Guidelines, use the following specific guidelines for this product:
NH4 Plus is specially formulated for turf grasses.
• COOL SEASON TURF GRASSES:
As a foliar apply at the rate of 12-14 fl.oz. per 1000 ft² weekly or bi-weekly as needed.
• WARM SEASON TURF GRASSES:
As a foliar apply at the rate of 10-12 fl.oz. per 1000 ft² weekly or bi-weekly as needed.
• For best results ALWAYS combine NH4 Plus with Ultraplex (3 fl. ox. per 1000 ft²) OR Microburst (2 fl. ox per 1000 ft²)
The information contained in this website is applicable to the U.S.A. and products and information represented may not be necessarily applicable in any other country depending on that countries rules or regulations. Some products may not be permitted or registered in foreign countries.