Nutrient Percentage per Volume
|Total Nitrogen (N)
Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5)
|Soluble Potash (K20)
| Boron (B)
| Cobalt (Co)
| Molybdenum (Mo)
Urea, Ammonium Sulfate, Ammonium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphite, Boric Acid, Cobalt Sulfate, Molybdenum Sulfate.
Specific Gravity 1.37 • 1 U.S. Gallon = 11.43 lbs • pH: 7.05
P-K Plus® has all of the same great qualities as all Proven Foliar™ products PLUS these unique qualities:
• Contains 7% phosphate (H2P2O4) AND 14% phosphite (H3PO3)
• Easily absorbed and translocated
• Independent and University tested since 2000
• Potassium phosphite for improved plant health including increased antioxidant and phytoalexin production
• Enhances plant health and resistance to abiotic stress
In addition to the General Application Guidelines, use the following specific guidelines for this product:
As a foliar rate 6 fl. oz. of per 1000 ft2.
*California Caveat: Upon foliar application, the phosphite ions are taken up directly by the plant foliage and may undergo a degree of conversion to phosphate ions, or are utilized directly by plants, as phosphite ions.
* California Caveat: As a soil application to annual crops, a lesser response from the initial crop, with a corresponding superior response from succeeding crops, may be observed. In addition, placement close to seeds or root zones may be injurious to crops. The effect may be aggravated by a soil pH below 6.5.
• P-K Plus® is a part of the Grigg Brothers Tournament Program
This formulation contains nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium. This product has been extensively researched with documented and proven results from Rutgers University and Virginia Tech University. The inclusion of N, P, K and micronutrients makes P-K Plus® the superior phosphite product available to the turf manager. It also is second to none in mixing capability, compatibility and turf safety. P-K Plus® also has been field tested for many years and has proven to be an essential product for a summer foliar program.