Designed to supply calcium and potassium to the root zone for soil conditioning and enhanced potassium availability. The tiny particle size of this product helps increase the rate of soil reaction and physical enhancement. Calcium is upplied with calcium carbonate with a Calcium Carbonate Equivalent (CCE) of 48%.
C K Balance™ has all of the same great qualities as all GreenSpec™ products PLUS these unique qualities:
• C K-Balance™ combines calcium and potassium in a greens grade granule to strengthen and protect turf from environmental stresses and heavy use.
• Can be applied monthly as a management tool to maintain optimum potassium content and consistency in the rhizosphere.
• C K-Balance™ is one-half micronized limestone ground to a tiny particle size that can pass through 200 mesh.
• C K-Balance™ is one-half sulfate of potash in its purest, natural form. It is harvested from solar evaporation ponds.
• Nutrient release and subsequent plant uptake determined by microbial activity and will vary based on soil moisture, temperature, pH, and turfgrass species.
Traditional mined calcium and potassium fertilizers contain heavy metals in quantities that are unacceptable for GreenSpec™ granular products. Our calcium and potassium is formulated to minimize heavy metal contamination.
Nutrient Percentage per Volume
|Soluble Potash (K20)
|Total Sulfur (S)
||Combined Sulfur (S)
Sulfate of Potash, calcium carbonate (CaCO3) Calcium Carbonate Equivalent (CCE) =48%.
In addition to the General Application Guidelines, use the following specific guidelines for this product:
Water in thouroughly after application to help speed up breakdown.
• FAIRWAYS & GREENS 3-4 lbs. / 1,000 ft² • 134-348 lbs./ Acre.
The information contained in this website is applicable to the U.S.A. and products and information represented may not be necessarily applicable in any other country depending on that countries rules or regulations. Some products may not be permitted or registered in foreign countries.