Nutrient Percentage per Volume
Slow Release (Triazone) Nitrogen
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)
|Soluble Potash (K2O)
Urea, Ammonium Sulphate, Ammonium Phosphate, Triazone, Potassium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Iron Sulfate. Complexed with Glucoheptonates
Specific Gravity 1.19 • 1 US Gallon = 9.93 lbs • pH: 8.8
Burley Green™ has all of the same great qualities as all fertispray products which include:
• Cost effective for fairway application
• Highly efficient
• Low Burn Potential
• Organically chelated micronutrients
• Recommmended for foliar application or fertigation
• Compatible with Grigg Brothers chelated micronutrients, biostimulants, and surfactants
• Contains plant based amino acids and organic acids
• May be applied as a foliar application or through a fertigation system
In addition to the General Application Guidelines, use the following specific guidelines for this product:
• For additional micronutrients add Grigg Brothers Ultraplex™, Microburst™, or Iron Combo Chelate™ to any Griggs Brothers foliar appliaction at the rate of 2-3 fl. oz. per 1,000 ft². Ultraplex is a unique formula, no additional surfactant required.
• TURF GRASSES:
As a foliar apply at the rate of 3-9 fl. oz. per 1,000 ft² as needed.
Burley Green is designed for fairway use as a replacement for or supplement to bulk granular fertilizer applications. It is a very efficient formulation containing a 33% slow release nitrogen component (triazone) for an increased color response (3-4 weeks). One to 1.5 gallons of Burley Green per acre applied every 3 – 4 weeks will provide even growth, outstanding color and good recovery. This product is perfectly suited to those turf managers using a plant growth regulator program on fairways, as efficiencies of fertilization can be realized and better control for more consistent playing quality can be attained. Burley Green also contains a micronutrient package and is competitively priced. Results across the country have been excellent with this product.